As Your Moving, Packing and Unpacking Experts, Long Distance Movers, Short Distance New York Movers is Here to Get You Started, Ready to Move, and Then Moved Efficiently and on Time!
Whether you’re moving across the street, across town or across the country, Moving Masters has everything you need to make your move easier and stress-free. Our highly trained, licensed and experienced long distance movers are not only experts at moving your home or office quickly and efficiently (and safely!). But highly skilled at professional packing and unpacking that will save you tremendously on time and work.
We provide a huge inventory of moving supplies for every phase of your move, and guarantee secure transportation to protect your valuables from damage en route.
Moving Masters has been moving and completing satisfying happy customers for over 15 years. All our drivers and movers are rated by you to guarantee all customers receive always our best! In addition, all our employees undergo safety training for every facet of the moving process, and we assess the performance of our drivers and movers in loading, unloading, customer service and transportation after every move.
Providing topnotch flat-rate long distance (and short distance!) moving services and top quality care for every customer is not just a goal. It’s our promise!
However, Moving Masters likes to provide more than just a successful end result. We’re here to help you with every step of your move. This includes planning and preparing for your move. And knowing the supplies you need and the packing of your belongings so you’ll be completely ready on the day of your move.
With this in mind, here is a list of moving and packing tips to help you with your move in advance. For remember: “Prevent a Disaster! Call Moving Masters and Move It Faster!!”
MOVING MASTERS Moving & Packing Tips:
- Obtain supplies and boxes (scissors, box cutters, tape, sharpies, bubble wrap) well in advance of move
- Obtain wardrobe boxes for clothing that you don’t want folded or to wrinkle
- With a large pen name each box with its contents and the room/area where it goes
- Utilize your luggage for light, smaller and non-fragile items like bedding, towels, and clothing
- Place valuables like cash, jewelry and important documents in a safe and secure place
- Do not use/make boxes or containers that are too heavy or awkward; use more smaller, simple boxes
- Leave your utilities on a few extra days at your old place; start utilities at new place a few days early to insure a smooth transition
- Don’t forget to institute mail forwarding with the post office
Make certain to use plenty of packing stuffing/lining to protect fragile items
MOVING MASTERS Moving Checklist:
- Obtain price estimates from movers
- Hire a quality mover (like Moving Masters!)
- Obtain regular boxes, wardrobe boxes, scissors, box cutters, tape, sharpies, bubble wrap
- Set up and transfer utilities including phone, Internet, TV, water, gas and electricity
- Discontinue and disconnect old utilities
- Change and forward your address with the post office
- Change your address and phone with credit cards, doctors, banks, driver’s license, insurance, etc.
- Protect and secure your valuables during the move
When you choose Moving Masters as your flat-rate long distance home, commercial or office moving company, you can count on our services to meet your every need, and exceed your expectations! Doesn’t matter if you are moving locally or across the state or country.
Moving Masters will move all your personal property and belongings to your complete satisfaction. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us at your earliest opportunity. We can’t wait to serve you!
Too Good To Be True Promises from Crooked Moving Companies
Have you felt excited after inquiring to long distance moving companies?
You’re about to move to another state in a few months and decided to call several moving services and one of them caught your interest. They offer the lowest price at an unbelievable services.
Whoa!!! Great service at an affordable price?!? Isn’t it amazing?
There’s this rule of thumb: When it’s too good to be true, it’s definitely not good, beware of that offer coz you might end up losing more.
I had an experience a year back, a horrible one that almost drove me crazy.
I inquired from several long distance movers and compared prices. One company got my trust, as I gave them my requirement, they presented me a quotation that was too tempting to resist,
We agreed on some conditions and requirements. After the transaction, I just relaxed since my dependence is with the Moving Service which I hired.
The day of my moving came as well as the weighing and loading of my stuff. There came the problem, the staff suddenly changed its mood, the cost that was quoted initially went high all of a sudden, when I complained & told them that I will terminate the agreement since the cost is more than what I was informed, they told me that the money which I deposited will no longer be refundable due to the cost incurred.
After the event, I ended up paying double than the highest quote I got when I was canvassing.
That incident gave me lesson, a great lesson; there’s no problem trying to spend your money wisely and practically, the problem is with crooked who are trying to deceive practical customers whom the only wish is to save.
I’ve learned to look for a “decent” Packing and Moving Movers who will not only be honest with their pricing, but will give service as agreed.
Find a genuine Interstate Movers and enjoy moving.
- Moving to New York
- Hoarder Movers in New York
- Hiring a Moving Company in New York vs. Doing it Yourself
- Professional Moving Tips With New York Movers
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Moving
- Cities Americans Are Abandoning
- Hiring a Moving Company